Walk to End Alzheimers
1) On TV! Crystal K. was approached by the local TV station channel 57 (which she was on tv during the news broadcast.
2) Isaac, Mason and their dog Vanilla playing after the walk.
3) Group Pic "so much fun!".
Woodland Manor's Dimentia Unit
- Sensory stimulation activities for all stages of disease process
- Music Therapy
- Spiritual Support and Services
- Family and Ingenerational Activities
- Community Integration
For more information on signing up for our next Walk or Woodland's Dimentia Unit:
Community Liaison Director
Woodland Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation